Palco’s Privacy Statement
Palco, Inc LLC (Palco) respects the privacy of your Personally Identifiable Information (PII). We value your trust and take great care to protect your personal information.
What types of information do we collect?
The following types of information may be collected on the Website:
Personally Identifiable Information
- We may collect information you provide us if you access, sign up for or request certain services from us on our Website. If you have an account with us, we may also collect your username or other information (e.g., Practice ID) you use to log into or access your account.
Non-personally Identifiable Information
- We may collect and request certain personal information from Users who wish to be contacted by Palco or to receive our publications such as white papers and newsletters. This personal information may include the User’s name, email address, telephone number, and mailing address. Palco does not request or collect other personal information such as social security numbers, driver’s license numbers, or financial account numbers. You are under no obligation to provide any information about yourself, though certain information may be needed in order to respond to a request for information or publications. We will not attempt to match this personal information with IP addresses and other automatically collected information, except as may be necessary to police misuse of the Palco website.
- Palco does not sell, rent, or trade personal information for commercial purposes.
- Palco does not transfer personal data outside of the United States.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use information collected through tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, to improve the functionality of the Website. For example:
- We track the number of visitors using certain portions or features of the Website to make changes that may be necessary to improve the Website;
- We track the popularity of features on the Website to improve development;
- We identify the types of devices our visitors use so that we can optimize our systems;
- We assess how users become aware of or access the Website to gauge the quality and methods of our advertising.
Choose to provide Palco with your personally identifiable information (PII). We will use that information for purposes explained at the time of collection, as described in this Policy and our Terms, and our business purposes. For example:
Provide us with your email address. We may use it for our own marketing, promotional, and informational purposes, including solicitations, invitations, newsletters, awareness campaigns, and announcements. We may share it with partners and affiliates for their marketing purposes, but we will not share your email address with unaffiliated third parties.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
We may engage certain service providers to track and associate internet search and browsing behavior with our advertisements and provide functionality on the Website. We enable them to use tracking technologies, such as cookies and web beacons, on or in conjunction with the Website. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information about your visits to other websites, together with non-personally identifiable information about your purchases and interests from different online and offline sources, to provide ads about goods and services of interest to you.
We will only share Personally Identifiable Information with third-party vendors, consultants, agents, partners, and other service providers with whom we contract to help us provide or improve our services.
We reserve the right to make periodic updates and revisions to the Policy. Please check this page to review changes to the Policy
WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO KNOW?
We do not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of eighteen. Our Website includes social media features, such as “sharing” functions on Facebook and LinkedIn. Your interactions with these features are governed by the companies’ privacy policies providing these features. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy practices of or the data available on third parties’ websites.
- TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES: Tracking technologies include technologies such as “cookies” and “web beacons,” which are used to analyze trends, administer the Website, and help us provide you with a more personalized experience and improve our services. Cookies are small amounts of text files sent from a website to your computer’s browser when you visit the site. These cookies are then stored in files within your computer’s browser. Websites can access only the cookies that they have stored on your computer. Every future time you access a website, your browser sends the cookie back to the server, which notifies the Website of the User’s previous activities on the Website. Thus, cookies serve several useful purposes, like letting you navigate between pages more efficiently, saving your preferences, and enhancing your user experience with the Website. If you do not wish to have cookies stored on your machine, you can disable your browser’s cookies. You will still have access to all information and resources on Palco websites. Be aware that disabling cookies in your browser will affect cookie usage at all other websites you visit. Web beacons (also called transparent GIFs, web bugs, pixels, or action tags) are strings of code that deliver a tiny graphic image on a web page or in an email used to monitor the behavior of the User visiting the Website or sending the email. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, the time and date a page is viewed, and a description of the page on which the web beacon is placed. In general, any file served as part of a web page can act as a web beacon.
- INTERNET PROTOCOL (IP) ADDRESS: A numerical label separated by periods that identifies every device (e.g., computer, printer) that participates in a network. IP addresses allow these devices to communicate with one another and transmit relevant information.
- PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION (PII): For purposes of this Policy, PII includes: first and last name; physical mailing address including street name and city/town; email; and telephone number.
Palco takes the security of all PII very seriously. We take precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information we collect on our sites. Such measures include access to controls designed to limit access to information to the extent necessary to accomplish our mission. We also employ various security technologies to protect the data stored on our systems. We routinely test our security measures to ensure that they remain operational and effective.
If you are on one of the Palco portals, we take the following additional steps to secure the information we collect:
- Employ internal access controls to ensure that only personnel who have access to your information need to do so to perform their official duties.
- Train appropriate personnel on our privacy and security policies and compliance requirements.
- Secure the areas where we retain paper copies of the information we collect online.
- Perform regular backups of the information we collect online to ensure against loss.
- Use technical controls to secure the information we collect online, including, but not limited to:
- Secure Socket Layer (SSL);
- Firewalls; and
- Password protection.
- Periodically test our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance.
- Employ external access safeguards to identify and prevent unauthorized access by outsiders that attempt to ‘hack’ into or harm the information contained in our systems.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at Palco, Post Office Box 242930 Little Rock, AR 72223.
Who we are
Our website address is: https://palcofirst.com.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.